0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Eight cadets—Def, Eazy, Fresh, GoGo, Ledd, Pink, Runn, and Spice—will compete in a flight simulation exercise. They will be ranked from first to eighth based on their performance, and the top five will be admitted to pilot training. The following is known to be true after the exercise.
Def will be admitted if but only if Pink is not admitted.
Runn and Ledd receive consecutively numbered rankings.
Pink is ranked below Eazy or below GoGo, but not both.
Eazy is ranked third.
Def is ranked above Spice or below Fresh, but not both.
Which of the following, if substituted for the rule that Def is ranked above Spice or below Fresh, but not both, would have the same effect on the rankings?
- A) Def is ranked above Spice or Fresh or both –Jump to portal #11
- B) Def is ranked above exactly one of Spice and Fresh. –Jump to portal #13
- C) Def cannot be ranked below Spice and Fresh. –Jump to portal #17
- D) Def cannot be ranked between Spice and Fresh. –Jump to portal #19
- E) At least one of Spice or Fresh is ranked above Def. –Jump to portal #23
DO NOT ENTER THE ANSWER IN THE BOX BELOW! IT WILL ALWAYS SHOW UP AS WRONG. INSTEAD, KEEP YOUR OWN NOTE OF THE PORTAL JUMP THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE ANSWER YOU CHOSE.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.